MILES

Hi! I'm a new member and researching my MILES family. I am searching for the name of the wife of Elijah Miles who was married supposedly 4 Jan. 1854 at Onslow, NS. We have her name as Isabella (Isabelle) Rayne (RAynier). He died at Moncton in 1860 at 30 years old. He left his widow, 3 daughters, and a son Frank Weir Miles, born the year his father died. His widow may have married Abner Jones of Moncton in 1882(called Mrs I. E. MILES then) at Truro. The son ended up in Missouri and also died with a young family. His decendants there today knew only that their family originated in NB. Hope you can follow all this.