Re: Horton Family

Bonnie Douglass wrote:

> From: Bonnie Douglass <bonniej2@...>
>
> Looking for missing children of James Horton and Elizabeth Keillor. They
> are son Thomas Horton who is possibly the Thomas found in the 1861
> Census with two females. Also daughters Hannah, Eunice and Mary Ann.
> What happened to these children?
>
> James and Elizabeth (Keillor) Horton are my great grandparents. I have
> been able to find out about all of their other children. But have not
> been able to find the above children.
>
> Bonnie Douglass
> Southern California

> ONElist: your connection to people who share your interests.

Hi Bonnie I have a file on James and Elizabeth,it has the 3 mentioned
children listed but only year of birth,nothing else.
Also in file are birth-death- marrage and children for-
Susan M
Ellan
Samuel Freeman
George
If you haven't got that let me know and I will send it.
--
HAVE A NICE DAY JIM L in PEI
May the roots of your tree grow ever stronger,