Re: Looking for Teed's

Hi,

Sheldon Furlong wrote:

> From: sfurlon1@... (Sheldon Furlong)
>
> Hello
> I do not have any info on the individuals you asked about but I do
> have a Mariner Teed married to a Susan Siddall. They had a son John.
> That is all I have for Teed info. Sorry not much help but if you make a
> connection to Mariner would love to know.

I also have Mariner Teed and Susan Siddall (m.9 May 1819 in Westmorland Co, NB)
with son John Teed. I have Susan m. 2nd Hugh McLeod with children Albert, Eliza
and Mary. I am interested in these families as I am researching the Oulton
family and Susan Siddall is the dau of Francis Siddall and Mary Oulton. I would
be interested in any further information on this family that others may have
and am willing to share what I have.

Regards,

Arthur Owen
Ottawa, ON