Re: recognize a name?

> Hi Jim & Susan:
>
> My list of Robert Rector's children is as follows:
>
> with Jane b 14.06.1818 d 09.05.1861:
>
> Annie
> Harriet Cecilia
> James Edward
> John Wesley
> Mary
> Rebecca
> Robert Lemuel
> Rosalind
> Sarah Alice b 22.01.1853 m Henry Wesley Brown 30.10.1876
> Walter D b 1861 m Eliza S Lunn 17.11.1881
>
> with Sarah Ann (no dates):
>
> Joseph Walter b 10.10.1865 m Hallie Minnetta Morris 28.11.1895
> Hannah Elizabeth b 09.01.1870
> Samuel H b 27.06.1872
>
> That's all I have on these families...hope it helps...if you find it in
> error, please let me know.
>
> Eric M Keys
> Riverview, NB, Canada
> ICQ # 5963717
> Snail mail: PO Box 1505 Moncton NB E1C 8T6
> Tel: 1.506.386.8070
> Fax: 1.506.386.2474

Hi, Eric:

My information is that Sarah Alice Rector is not Robert and Jane's
daughter, but the daughter of George Rector and Hannah ?. She was born
on the date that you have and did indeed marry Henry Wesley Brown.
Robert and Jane's Sarah A. Rector was born 23 Nov 1857 and died 2 Apr
1923. She married James H. Pettigrew, son of Matthew Pettigrew and
Deborah, on 20 Oct 1873.

It's also possible that there are other children of Robert and Jane who
died as infants. An item in Harris Jenks Journal makes reference to the
death of one of Robert Rector's twin dying. Unfortunatley he doesn't
mention the name, so it's practically impossible to tell to whom he he's
referring. By the way, Annie and Rebecca were also twins.

Susan Rector Trask