Re: recognize a name?

There is a town called Woodstock in New Brunswick...I found websites with different business
advertised in Woodstock...don't know if this will help, but my search was pretty basic...Woodstock
+ Nova Scotia.

Sincerely,
Judy O'Brien Bur

----------
> From: Heather Robinson <keithr@...>
> To: nscumber@onelist.com
> Subject: Re: [nscumber] recognize a name?
> Date: Monday, August 23, 1999 5:37 PM
>
> From: Heather Robinson <keithr@...>
>
> Hello there - Those are certainly names that would be associated with Halfway River area in
Cumberland County but I've never heard of it referred to as Woodstock before.
> Curious!
>
> Heather Robinson, G.R.S.(C)
>
> Sandra Naehrig wrote:
>
> > From: Sandra Naehrig <snaehrig@...>
> >
> > Does anyone out there recognize any of these names and if so, do you know where they lived?
> >
> > Brown, Henry
> > Dogerty, Mary
> > Holmes, Daniel
> > Holmes, Lois
> > Hughes, Nathaniel
> > Hughes, Elizabeth
> > Jeffers, John
> > Jeffers Esther
> > Jeffers, John 2nd
> > McAloney, Robert
> > McAloney, Christiana
> > Moore, Sampson
> > Moore, Sarah
> > Rector, Robert
> > Rector, Mary
> > Rector, Harriet
> > Rector, Mary 2nd
> > Rector, Robert 2nd
> > Rector, BERIAH
> > Skidmore, Rebecca
> >
> > All these people are listed as members in a Methodist class in Woodstock on the
Parrsboro-Maccan Circuit. No one I've asked has been able to tell me where or what Woodstock was.
It has to be near Parrsboro and Maccan--not in NB, Yarmouth or Lunenburg. Can anyone help identify
the place?