Re: Beriah

There is certainly always the possibility of a transcription error. If it is the marriage of Ebenezer
Taylor and Freelove Jenks that you are referring to, it should also be taken into consideration that the
entry is after a wedding of July 24, 1797 and before one in October, 1797. It would appear the entries
were made in a chronological order so this may help confirm the date.

Heather Robinson