Re: Beriah

Hi, Eric,
Brian responded correctly (Thanks, Brian!) but it's interesting that you mentioned Brown,
since we have some Browns via marriage to the O'Brien side of the family. Hard to believe there
are so many Beriahs popping up lately...as I mentioned to Heather, Brian has a lot of our family
info in his Big Family File...are you related to any Springhill area Browns?

Take care,
Judy O'Brien Bur

Hi Judy:

New to the list but not new to Cumberland County and Brian Paul's Big
Family...

This "Beriah" that you've found: Would it happen to be a Beriah Jane Brown?

Cheers

Eric M Keys
KEYS & CANNING;
KEYS & MACDONALD/CANNING & MACVICAR;
KEYS & WICKWIRE/MACDONALD & MOREHOUSE/CANNING & GILBERT/MACVICAR & MACINTYRE
married to CARMICHAEL from CARMICHAEL, KERR, MACASKILL & BRIGGETT.
ICQ # 5963717
PO Box 1505, Moncton, NB E1C 8T6
506.386.8070
506.386.2474 (fax)

"Raise up all you ancestors, and dance upon your graves" - Tom Russell, 1999