Re: Susanna Marguerite 'Susie' (Hatfield) Oikle

Thanks Judie

Could you see if you could find Lawrence L. Oikle's 1928 birth certificate. I thought I remembered looking at it and noticing that he was born in N.S. and being registered in Mass., however, I didn't copy it at the time and I cannot find it again. I could be wrong.

Steve