Obit: SHEFFIELD, John; HOEG related

=================================
John 'Jack' Sheffield
It is with great sadness that we the family announce the sudden passing of our dear son, husband, father, brother and friend, Jackie Sheffield, on Thursday, Jan. 20, 2011 in Mississauga. Born in North Sydney, Jackie was the son of Frances (Dolomont) Sheffield, of Sydney Mines, and the late George Sheffield. Jackie lived in Mississauga for the past 20 years, and was very successful working as a shipper for Reimer Express Company. He was a proud member of the Teamsters Union, and for many years enjoyed helping his co-workers as their union representative. He was a die hard Toronto Maple Leafs fan, and enjoyed taking his son Taylor to the games as often as he could. Jackie had a dream to someday own a brand new Cadillac, and was so pleased that just this year, he was able to make it happen. He was an outgoing individual who enjoyed helping people, but most of all a proud father who loved his children. He is survived by his mother, Frances Sheffield, Sydney Mines his wife, Chrissy (Hoeg) daughter, Amanda and son, Taylor all of Mississauga by his loving siblings, sisters, Cathy (Frank) Gale, Nancy (Kevin) Cleary, both of North Sydney, Margaret (Albert) Theriault, Sydney Mines brothers, Rob (Joanne) of North Sydney, Paul (Colleen) of Oromocto, N.B. 10 nieces and nephews, Danny, Stephen, Candace Gale, Kathy, Robin, Ryan Cleary, Cheryl, Christopher, Jordan Sheffield, Ashley Theriault by his father-in-law and mother-in-law, Cyril and Rose Hoeg brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Blair, Gary, Diane, Greg, Nicky, Cathy, Kenny Hoeg. Also by his good friend Duane and loyal companion Lucky. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later. Arrangements entrusted to W.J. Dooley Funeral Home, North Sydney. Online condolences may be sent to www.wjdooley.com. "May God keep you in his arms until we meet again."
[Retrieved 2015-03-05 from http://www.capebretongenweb.com/CBIOBITS/CB%20Obits%20Last%20Names%20SA%20to%20SL.html]