From: "David Winter davidwinter@... [nscumber]" <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
To: nscumber <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 7:13 AM
Subject: [nscumber] Flossie Odessa Maine of Port Greville

This one is sure interesting; d/o Charles Louis Crossman and Mary Jane
Groves.

Their son, Ronald Cleveland Crossman has the same birth date!!!!!!!!!

Dave
==============
Flossie Odessa Maine, born 1912 in Port Greville, Cumberland County

Item can be found in Registration Year: 1912 - Page: 50100544 - Number:
50100546

Posted by: David Winter <davidwinter@...>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional