Re: Obit: HOEG, David Lloyd

Title: Re: [nscumber] Obit: HOEG, David Lloyd
Thanks Eric.

I’m back on track.

Dave
HOEG, Lloyd Garnet
HOEG, Lloyd Garnet - 75, Lorne Street, New Glasgow, passed away on Sunday, November 25, 2007, in Aberdeen Hospital, New Glasgow. Born in Truro, he was a son of the late Garfield and Mable (Gower) Hoeg. Lloyd was a resident of New Glasgow for the past 10 years. During his working life, he worked as a long haul trucker. His pride and joy were his grandchildren, Nathan and Taylor Cromwell. Surviving are his wife, the former Marlene Hill; children, Cathy (Bobby) Lake, Truro; Bonnie (Terry) Higgins, Truro; David (Kathy) Hoeg, Brampton, Ont.; Ronnie (Karen) Hoeg, Etobicoke, Ont.; stepchildren, Cathy Fraser, Antigonish; Lisa Fraser (RobE), Little Harbour; Sheldon (Krystal) Fraser, Red Deer, Alta.; Donnie Fraser, Hopewell; 11 grandchildren; 10 stepgrandchildren; five great-grandchildren; six step great-grandchildren; sisters, Muriel Campbell, Mississauga, Ont.; Helen (Mel) Tower, River Herbert; Rita Gould, Amherst; brother, Aubrey (Pearl) Hoeg, Amherst; sister-in-law, Dorothy Hoeg, River Herbert; daughter-in-law, Sheila Hoeg, New Glasgow. Also surviving are several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by son, Charlie Hoeg; grandson, Trevor Ferguson; twin great-grandsons, Cameron and Christopher Hoeg; brother, Garfield Hoeg. The family will receive visitors from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. on Tuesday in H.W. Angus Funeral Home, from where the funeral service will be held on Wednesday at 2 p.m. with Rev. Heather Landry officiating. Cremation to follow, with burial in Glen Bard Cemetery. Family flowers only please. Donations in his memory may be made to St. Columba United Church Building Fund or a charity of one's choice.