Fw: Obit: PETTIGREW, Lloyd A

Dave:

His middle initial (A) and age (75) are given in the Herald version.  CB Post seems to have a form that ignores age when the family completes their obit request!

Lloyd Pettigrew
We are sorry to announce the passing of Lloyd Pettigrew at the Cape Breton Regional Hospital on Feb. 20, 2015, after a long battle with cancer. Born in Sydney, he was the son of Wallace and Jessie (Robertson) Pettigrew. Lloyd spent many years in P.E.I. working at various jobs until he became a trucker and worked for 30 years before returning to Cape Breton in the 90s. He was an avid reader and did the crossword puzzles daily. He is survived by sister Pauline Hogan, Glace Bay and good friends Donna and Jeanette. Besides his parents, he was predeceased by sister Mildred, brothers, Wallace, Osbourne and Alcorn. The family would like to express thanks to the medical staff of 4C for the excellent care afforded Lloyd in his final days. Cremation has taken place and burial to follow at a later date.
Arrangements are under the direction of McLellan Brothers Funeral Home, 3183 Plummer Ave., New Waterford, 902-862-7500.
[Monday, 23 February 2015 The Cape Breton Post, Sydney NS; EMK]