Obit: DOWE, Terry Anne [nee LANGILLE]

I copied this obit only for the "DOWE" surname although I cannot make a
connection to the Parrsboro Shore Dowe's as her possible two previous
hubby's first names are not mentioned.

Dave
===========
Terry Anne Langille-Dowe
Born: March 23, 1964
Died: February 15, 2015

Dowe, Terry Anne (Langille) - 50, of Truro, passed away February 15, 2015 at
home. Born in Tatamagouche, she was the daughter of Charlie Langille,
Malagash, and the late Shirley Marie (Taylor) Langille. Terry is survived
by her companion, Joseph Metcalfe; her daughter, Tina (Doug Olsen) Falconer;
son, Gary Falconer; grandchildren, Gary, Jasmine, Marshall and Christina;
brother, John; sisters, Helen (Tony) Selig; Mary Lou (Allan) Chambers;
nieces, Autumn, and Kayla; nephews, Tyler and Adam; step-mother, Gladys.
Besides her mother, she was predeceased by an infant son, Joseph. Cremation
has taken place. No visitation by request. A funeral service will be held
11 a.m. Saturday, February 21 in Coulter¹s Funeral Home, Tatamagouche.
Memorial donations can be made to the Canadian Diabetes Association. Online
condolences can be forwarded to the family by visiting the funeral home
website at: www.mmcfunerals.com

[Collected by DAW, 20 Feb 2015]