Re: Edith May (Jameson) Nicholls [Mills related]

Hi Dave / Deb:

You are right! The best way to clear up any questions is to engage others and we have a great site for doing that. Also, just a reminder for all listers, remember the NSCUMBER archives. A wealth of info!

The other Edith M. Nicholls had the same birth year, Dave but it appears the correct one was in N.Y. instead of Mass. after their marriage, but later moved back. Didn't cast my net far enough.

Thanks for catching it!!

Steve