Re: Bonnie Susan McAloney of Amherst

Barbara is the oldest daughter of Audrey and Reginald. She was put up for adoption at birth due to them not being married.
And she was married twice.  The both* in obituary is saying Me and barb both reside in Halifax.
Get Outlook for Android

From: nscumber
Sent: Friday, November 25, 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Re: Bonnie Susan McAloney of Amherst
To: nscumber

Hi Stacey:

Thanks for the refresher to my original query a while back. I remember now.

I have a Barbara McAloney attached to Daniel Reginald “Reg” McAloney and Audrey Jean Hunter per your Mom’s obit:

Bonnie is survived by her cherished daughter, Stacey McAloney, loving sisters, **Barb "Sissy" (Mullen, Evans) McAloney, both of Halifax**, Vicky (Mike) Shipley, Oxford; brother, Terry, Ont.

The above says “both” [meaning two] but only appears to reference Barb “Sissy” (Mullen, Evans) of Dartmouth

Neither your grandfather, Reg or grandmother, Audrey, or your Aunt Linda reference Barbara in their obits as a daughter / sister respectively.

How does Barbara fit in? Was Barbara married twice?

Thanks

Dave