Re: Bonnie Susan McAloney of Amherst

It was referring to barb mcaloney not being listed in Audrey mcaloney obit

Get Outlook for Android

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 12:02 PM -0700, "David Winter davidwinter@... [nscumber]" <nscumber@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Stacey

I now forget what queries I had as I have your mother’s obit which I found on Google as dated 14 Jan 2015 in my program. That’s 18 months ago.

It was possibly the step-children mentioned in your Mom’s mother’s obit as to who belongs to whom.

Or, Uncle Robert Baker’s parent’s names?

Or, something connected to Alexander Fisher and Annie Mae MacDonald. They raised an adopted son, Arthur George Fisher (1939 Parrsboro - 1994 Amherst) whom I believe had birth parents from Parrsboro with a “Winter/s” connections – the line I research.

You can reply to this post or e-mail me directly off the list at <davidwinter@...> if any of the info is of a sensitive mature.

Thanks.

Dave Winter