Oxley's in Nova Scotia

Hi

I am researching the Oxley family of River Philip, Cumberland County, trying to fill in the descendants of George and Mary (Bowden) Oxley, and their five sons, Stephen, George, Robert, John and Joseph.

George and Mary came over on the Providence on 1 June 1774 to Halifax, then moved to Amherst area for a few years before receiving a land grant at River Philip, Cumberland County, Nova Scotia.  George, Mary and sons, George Jr., John and Joseph lived in River Philip and Wallace area.  Stephen lived in Halifax area for a few years before moving to Tidnish.  No proof or information yet, but I believe Robert moved to the Halifax area as well.  Therefore most of the Oxley's in Nova Scotia are descendants of George and Mary.

I am looking for all Oxley's and descendants to make sure that I have included them all.  So if you have an Oxley ancestor or descendants from Nova Scotia in your research, I will appreciate hearing from you, so that I can make sure that they are included in my research / book.

Thanks

Kathryn