Hi Bruce:

Thanks. Good tip to work with now.

Dave

On 14-12-19 8:53 AM, "nscumber" <nscumber@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Dave,
I have the following info:

Lloyd Lester Brown Born: Oct 21,1921 In Billtown, Kings Co., Nova Scotia
                                 Died: Aug 1,1970 in Truro, N S

That may help you.
Bruce

From: mailto:nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:24 PM
To: nscumber <mailto:nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Geraldine Brown Obituary

Hi Pauline:

Thank you.

Would you know roughly when Lloyd Brown died and/or where?

I have looked in the Chronicle Herald Obituary Index at the Halifax Archives a couple of times but gave up as there’s oodles of Lloyd Brown’s in the index so I gave up.

By narrowing things down to within 5 years, I might be able to locate his obit and post as I try to follow the Parrsboro Shore Crossmans.

Dave