Re: Albert Thornton Pettis

Obituary
Vivian Pettis, born 1909, passed away Nov. 28, 2000. Moved to Fort Myers Jamaica Bay in 1982.
Survived by one son, Robert E. Pettis (Phyllis); two grandchildren, Mrs. Debbie Kailieka (Ben) of Hawaii, Richard Pettis (Isora) of CA; sister, Lenore of MI and a brother, James of CA and four great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by son, Albert at age 49, a Catholic humanitarian for the homeless in New York City, and also by husband Albert in 1963.
Vivian has requested no services and will be cremated. .
(Source)- Published in The News-Press on Nov. 30, 2000 .