Re: Obit (1996 - Donald Johnson CREELMAN

Title: Re: [nscumber] Obit (1996 - Donald Johnson CREELMAN
Gerry:

Thanks for these.

I’ve since learned that Pembrook is actually Pembroke

Some others found on Google:
===========
Helen Augusta LAWLOR
LAWLOR, Helen Augusta - Passed away peacefully on Saturday, January 30, 2010, at Mount Hope Centre for Long Term Care, London, Ontario. Born in 1915 in Middle Stewiacke, Nova Scotia, Helen was the eldest of nine children of the late Hedley and Jessie Creelman. Helen was a capable student, leaving the family farm to finish high school in the town of Truro so that she could attend the Nova Scotia Teachers College. She began her teaching career in local schools before moving to Hamilton, Ontario, where she taught school before marrying Raymond Lawlor in 1948 and moving to London. After his death in 1952, she resumed her career while raising two preschool children. Helen taught grade one at Byron Northview Public School for many years while her family was young. She then taught at Woodland Heights, Brick Street and finally Sherwood Fox, having moved into the school librarian position. Her total teaching career spanned nearly three decades. Her ability to combine the roles of teacher and mother showed her strength and determination which were hallmarks of her personality, along with her sense of humour. Helen loved socializing and enjoyed music, especially Acker Bilk and the Mills Brothers. She had a wonderful smile that could light up a room and will be fondly remembered by her many students, colleagues, friends and family. Helen was predeceased by husband Ray, sister Mary and brothers Walter, Kenneth, Gordon and Donald. She is survived by son David and his wife Ann in Barrie, Ontario; her daughter Janet, husband Terry Barstead and grandson Chris in New Zealand; and by her sister Gladys and brothers Allan and Warren and her many nieces and nephews. The family would like to acknowledge the support and care of Mount Hope personnel and to extend a special thank you to Gloria Sutherland for her kindness over the past years. In lieu of flowers a donation to the Canadian Cancer Society at http://www.cancer.ca/ would be appreciated. Cremation has taken place. A memorial service will be conducted at the WESTVIEW FUNERAL CHAPEL, 709 Wonderland Road North, on Friday, June 25th, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. Online condolences accepted at condolences@... 9159340
=============
Mary Creelman

Died: December 26, 2005
Place: Parkwood Hospital

Funeral Details
View Obituary
Write Condolence
View Condolences
Make a Donation
Photo Gallery
Send Flowers
About Prearranging

CREELMAN --- At Parkwood Hospital, London, on Monday December 26th 2005, Mary Creelman of London and formerly of Nova Scotia in her 85th year. Beloved daughter of the late Hedley and Jessie Creelman. Dear sister of Helen Lawlor of London, Gladys Workman and her husband Allen of Langley B.C., Gordon Creelman and his wife Joan of Truro N.S., Warren Creelman and his wife Helen of Fredericton N.B., and Allan Creelman and his wife Joanne of Dartmouth N.S. Predeceased by her brothers Walter, Kenneth and Donald and her sister-in-law Portia. Dear sister-in-law of Debra and Muriel Creelman both of Truro N.S. Dear aunt of David Lawlor of Barrie and Janet Lawlor of Wellington, New Zealand. At Mary's request, cremation has taken place and a memorial service will be held in Nova Scotia at a later date. Memorial donations to the charity of your choice would be appreciated. A. Millard George Funeral Home, 60 Ridout Street South, London (433-5184) in care of cremation arrangements. On line condolences accepted at www.amgeorgefh.on.ca
Hedley Gordon Creelman Obituary