From: David Winter <davidwinter@...>
To: nscumber <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Re: Obituary Sidney "Sid" Bird

Hi Phyllis:

Thank You. That simplifies things from a genealogical aspect and will prevent errors later on down the road with children not attached to the correct parent.

I’m thus assuming Terry and Nancy are from m/1 Glendine Mavis Atkinson; Sidney and Walter are from m/2 Eleanor Myrtle Briggs; Linda and Jean are from a previous relationship of Eleanor’s. If I’m incorrect in my reasoning, please let me know.

Thanks again for sharing.

Dave