From: David Winter <davidwinter@...>
To: nscumber <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 7:42:02 PM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] James Edward Brown

Greg:

James Edward Brown is s/o Benjamin Brown and Mary Ann Gallagher. His wife is Sophia Moore, b/o Sampson Moore and Mary Ann Murray.

Good question as to who Margaret and Sophie’s parents are

The children I have are born between 1880 and 1909:

Margaret Birdie
Rosella
John Hugh, possibly your “Jack”
Theresa Evelyn
Thomas Murray
James Edward
Bessie Beatrice
Sophia Dorothy
Mary Joanna
Frederick
Rita (wasn’t on the 1911 Census but is age 12 on the 1921 Census?)

Dave