Re: Frederick William Brown

David,

Yes, you are correct; he is gs/o James Noble Shannon Brown and Susanna Skidmore.

Thank you for the Obit.....I previously had the appropriate dates provided to me by his nephew. There is some confusion within various sources as to the proper spelling of Jessie Lea Whalen or Jessie Lee Wayland; I have see it presented both ways and still uncertain as to the correct version.
Hillaton,Kings County,N.S. was a long time location for many members of the James and Sarah (Franklin) Brown line.

bliss