Re: Obit (1976) - Matilda Christina SHERMAN (nee RHYNOLD_ )

Title: Re: [nscumber] Obit (1976) - Matilda Christina SHERMAN (nee RHYNOLD)
Hi Again:

Her registered birth is born 25 Jul 1911 at Hazel Hill, Guysborough County,  d/o David Alonzo Ryter and Margaret DeCoste.

Hillaton is in Kings County, I believe, not Guysborough County.

Why her parents are listed as Anthony Rhynold and Ethel Snow on her marriage record beats me.

There’s an Anthony Rhynold, Fisherman, age 22, living Canso, born Halifax who m/1 an Ethel Snow, age 17, living Canso, born Canso, d/o Anthony and Margaret, on 2 Nov 1911, Catholic, Canso.

Could Matilda have been the birth daughter of David Alonzo Ryter and Margaret DeCoste but raised by Anthony Rhynold and Ethel Snow?

Dave