Mary Ellen (Rector) Fortune

Need solid proof of birthdate or baptism

Doing up data for having lived to be 100 years+ and born in Cumberland County,

Mary Ellen’s obit states she was 102 when she died

ALL other data, age at marriage and census ages suggest she was born c1863, since died 1959 she would not be over 100

She was the daughter of Rueben Rector & Jerusha McAloney, cannot find their 1861 census record which would help as if Mary was as shown in obit she would be a young female

Census dates her birth 7 Nov 1863, died 28 Oct 1959

Married 1885 aged 22

1871 census  aged 12 but I believe the order of children should be 8 or 7

1881 census aged 18 that reinforces above comment

1891 census aged 23 (interesting, was aged 22 in 1885 when married)

1901 census aged 37and born Nov 7 1863

1921 census not yet read

Married Levi Fortune 8 June 1885

Would like to include this lady in this marvelous group of folks who lived to be 100, but my information is NOT helping at all

Lawrence