Dorothy (Dodsworth) Thibodeau Pilon of Athol; Dow related to_ Glasgow

Google Search:

Her #2 hubby; Hamilton, Ont.

Dave
=============
<http://www.lifenews.ca/announcement/1919446-pilon-laurent-passed-away-peace
full>

PILON LAURENT PASSED AWAY PEACEFULLY A
Published: Apr 29, 2009

Classified Type: Obituaries & Death Notices
Location: Hamilton

PILON, Laurent Passed away peacefully, after a lengthy illness, at Albright
Manor on April 21, 2008, at the age of 76. Beloved husband of the late
Elizabeth Holmes and the late ***Dorothy Dodsworth***. He will be sadly
missed by his children David (Jeanette) and Lynda (Doug). Proud grandfather
of Ryan and Sarah Lemp, Michelle, Aaron, Jesse and Daniel Pilon. Retired
employee of Stelco. Friends will be received at the L.G. WALLACE FUNERAL
HOME, 151 Ottawa Street North (905-544-1147) on Wednesday, April 23 from 6-9
p.m. and Thursday from 10-11 a.m. Funeral Service will begin at 11 a.m. in
the Chapel. Interment at White Chapel Memorial Gardens. In lieu of flowers
donations to Albright Manor Committee Fund would be appreciated by the
family. The family would like to express our thanks to all the incredible
staff of Albright Manor for taking such wonderful care of our Dad. Online
condolences can be made at www.lgwallace.ca