Re: Marion Ethel (Dodsworth) Stobbs of Athol

Her predeceased daughter.

Dave
===========
<http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/obituary.asp?oid=531265>

Carol Marie Gratton
GRATTON, Carol Marie - It is with great sadness that we announce the passing
of Carol Marie Gratton on Tuesday, August 30th, 2011 in her 61st year.
Beloved wife of Paul Ronald Gratton. Dear mother of Monica and Tim Gratton.
Carol is also survived by her parents Bill and Marion Stobbs, many sisters,
brothers and in-laws. A memorial in Carol¹s honor will be held at the
Canadian Royal Legion in Woodstock on October 1, 2011 at 1-4 pm. In lieu of
flowers, please make donations to Sakura House, R. R. #5, Oxford Road 4,
Fire Lane 715180, Woodstock, ON N4S 7V9 or by website at
sakurahouse@...10536088