Re: Silas Barnes and Hannah Harrison

Leota:

I have him as Silas Barnes Jr., s/o Silas Barnes Sr. and Mary Harris.

I have Hannah Harrison as 1850-1888.

Silas Jr. and Hannah have issue of at least George A. (died 9 Feb 1877, age
3 years and 9 months); James Hubert (died 9 Mar 1882, age 11 years and 5
months) that I know of.

Both Silas Sr. and Mary & Silas Jr. and Hannah are buried in Michael Fortune
Methodist Cemetery in Nappan.

Silas Jr¹s (died 6 Nov 1923 and was married at death) m/2, Phoebe Hoeg (died
14 Apr 1934 in Amherst) buried somewhere in Maccan burial location.

Most info is in Susan A. Hill¹s ³Cemetery Book² under Michael Fortune
Methodist Cemetery in Nappan OR NSARM Vitals

Dave
=========
Automated Genealogy Version:
1911 Cumberland County Census, Nappan family #26, BLENKHORN / BARNES:
5 26 Blenkhorn Amos M Head W Oct 1832 78
6 26 Blenkhorn Herbert M Son M Apr 1879 32
7 26 Blenkhorn Grace F Daughter M Sep 1834 36
8 26 Blenkhorn ???? L. M Grandson S Jun 1909 2
9 26 Blenkhorn Anna M. F Daughter S May 1894 16
10 26 Reid Alma F Domestic S Sep
1894 16
11 27 Barnes Silas M Head M Jan 1847
64