Birth date for Jessie Harwood, w/o Harry Spicer Lorraine

Hi Jim,

Three census returns for Jessie Harwood, w/o Harry Spicer Lorraine:

1860 - Lincolnville, Waldo Co., Maine
  Charles Harwood (33)
  Lucy A. Harwood (31)
  Francelia S. (13)
  William E. (9)
  Charles J. (7)
  Jessie A. (4)
  John F. (1)

1870 - Lincolnville, Waldo Co., Maine
  Charles Harwood (54)
  Lucy A. Harwood (44)
  Chas. F. (16)
  Dora J. (14)
  Franklin F. (12)
  Nattie (8)
  Cyrus (6)
  Sarah (2)

1900 - Rockland, Knox Co., Maine
  George Cailes (39) b Nov 1860 in England - married for 5 years
  Adora Cailes (42) b May 1858 in Maine - married for 5 years
  & 2 sons, both born before George & Adora married:
  Elmer F. Armstrong (21) born Maine
  (Marcine?) W. Armstrong (16) born Maine

Based on the 1870 & 1880 returns, I suspect Adora was being a bit modest and was NOT born in 1858.  Instead, I suspect it was May 1856.  And 1856 is consistent with her Massachusetts death record which says she died at the age of 52 years.

Gerry