From: exportednovascotian
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:14 PM
Subject: [nscumber] Beryl Fay MacIntosh 1917-2007

DAVIDS _ Beryl Fay (nee MacIntosh) Born on Christmas Day 1917, passed away peacefully on Easter Sunday 2007 at the Belvedere Care Centre in Coquitlam, BC. Forever loved and remembered by her husband of 40 years, Nick, daughter Barbara Semple (Colin), son Craig White (Nina), and step-sons Michael Davids (Marion) and Stephen Davids; 9 grandchildren. Born in Oxford, Nova Scotia, Beryl was raised in Alberta and graduated from Red Deer High. She spent her working days with BC Sugar, the Vancouver School Board and Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario. Beryl had a talent for the piano, enjoyed travelling with family and friends and was an active volunteer. She will be greatly missed by her family and her wide circle of friends. A memorial service was held on April 13th in Port Coquitlam..

Published in Vancouver Sun on April 18, 2007
Perhaps of interest to someone?
Penny