Re: Obit - Margaret M (Dwyer) Coffin & husband Larson Earl_ Coffin

Eric:

Back again.

Could the Elizabeth Fife death record, 21 Nov 1916 be Mary Matilda Allen?
Dr. Rockwell possibility got a few details incorrect? James Fife was her
surviving husband and how many James Fife¹s would there be in the River
Hebert area in 1916?

James Buckley Fife is a widower when he died in 1918.

Also, I believe Mary Matilda Allen was born 30 May 1852 not May 1869
comparing all the census records. That would make her a 59 year old widow
m/2 James Buckley Fife.

We possibly require a HOEG researcher here to determine who the widow, May
Hoeg was originally who married Angus Bedford Dwyer.

Dave
======================
1871 Census;
3855 PARRSBORO SHORE 162 ALLING CHARLES 75 M
3855 PARRSBORO SHORE 162 ALLING MARY 66 M
3855 PARRSBORO SHORE 162 ALLING JACOB 22
3855 PARRSBORO SHORE 162 ALLING MATILDA 20

1881 Census;
3955 RIVER HEBERT B 74 HOEG ALFRED 40 M
3955 RIVER HEBERT B 74 HOEG MATILDA 39 M
3955 RIVER HEBERT B 74 HOEG WILLIAM 7
3955 RIVER HEBERT B 74 HOEG MARY? 3
3955 RIVER HEBERT B 74 HOEG EMMA 0 B. OCT 1880

1891 Census;
4906 RIVER HEBERT A 106 HOEG ALFRED 55 M
4906 RIVER HEBERT A 106 HOEG MATILDA 40 M
4906 RIVER HEBERT A 106 HOEG HENRY 16
4906 RIVER HEBERT A 106 HOEG MARY 13
4906 RIVER HEBERT A 106 HOEG EMMA 10
4906 RIVER HEBERT A 106 HOEG GERTRUDE 8
4906 RIVER HEBERT A 106 HOEG JESSE 5

Automated Genealogy Version:
1901 Cumberland County Census, Joggins Mines family #78, HOEG:
40 78 Hoeg John M Head M May 13 1837 64
41 78 Hoeg Mary F Wife M May 30 1852 49
42 78 Hoeg Jessee M Son S Apr 5 1886 15
43 78 Hoeg Walton M Son S Apr 16 1892 9
44 78 Hoeg Lena F Daughter S Jun 6 1896 5

Automated Genealogy Version:
1911 Cumberland County Census, Parrsboro East family #104, FIFE:
17 104 Fife James B. M Head W Sep 1854 56
18 104 Fife Lloy C. M Son S Jun 1893 17
19 104 Fife Leota E. F Daughter S Jun 1899 11
20 104 Fife Fred C. M Son S Aug 1900 10
21 104 Hoeg Mary F Housekeeper W May 1860 51

On 27/09/12 7:00 AM, "David Winter" <davidwinter@...> wrote:

> Eric:
>
> Thanks. That eliminates that idea. Back to the drawing boards!
>
> In 1911, Mary Matilda (Allen) Hoeg is widower, James Buckley Fife¹s
> housekeeper, herself a widow.
>
> Dave
> ============
> Automated Genealogy Version:
> 1911 Cumberland County Census, Parrsboro East family #104, FIFE:
> 17 104 Fife James B. M Head W Sep 1854 56
> 18 104 Fife Lloy C. M Son S Jun 1893 17
> 19 104 Fife Leota E. F Daughter S Jun 1899 11
> 20 104 Fife Fred C. M Son S Aug 1900 10
> 21 104 Hoeg Mary F Housekeeper W May 1860 51
>
> On 26/09/12 10:27 PM, "Eric Keys" <keysie37@...
> <mailto:keysie37%40yahoo.ca> > wrote:
>

>> > Hi Dave
>> >
>> > Mary Matilda Allen m/2 James Buckley Fife on 9 August 1911.Mr Fife didn't
>> die
>> > until 1918-01-05.
>> >
>> > On the 1911 marriage she's curiously listed as "Allen" not "Hoeg" and she's
>> > widow of 51 at the time.  Her parents names are given as Allen.
>> >
>> > In some of her kids, death registrations she's referred more so as Matilda
>> > than Mary and sometimes as "Tildy".
>> >
>> > Eric
>> >
>> > ________________________________
>> > From: David Winter <davidwinter@...