From: David Winter <davidwinter@...>
To: nscumber <nscumber@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:25:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nscumber] Obit - Margaret M (Dwyer) Coffin & husband Larson Earl Coffin

Eric and Rick:

Thanks.

Fred Dwyer was originally from Amherst as there¹s a delayed registered birth
for him. His father, Amos Bedford Dwyer m/3 a widow, May Hoeg, born in
Parrsboro, d/o Charles and Mary (?????) on 23 Jun 1916, Baptist, Amherst.

I haven¹t figured out yet May Hoeg¹s maiden name or which Hoeg she m/1. She
was born in Parrsboro about 1856.

Dave