Re: Obit - Margaret M (Dwyer) Coffin & husband Larson Earl_ Coffin

Eric:

I have 4 children by Fred Dwyer & Inez Canning
1 - Colleen M Dwyer
2 - Angus D "Gus" Dwyer
3 - Donald J Dwyer b About 1926 in Maine Per 1930 US Census M/1 6-21-1949 in Maine to Marguerite J Soucie Per Maine Marriage Archives
4 - Patrick Allison Dwyer b about 1928 in Maine Per 1930 US Census d 9-22-1997 in Bangor Maine per Maine Death Archives

Can you help me with any information concerning Kathleen Rowell and Teresa Brown? I didn't find these girls in any of the cencus.

Thanks!

Rick