Advocate Cemetery

I had the real pleasure of visiting Advocate and Parrsboro this past Saturday for the first time on a day trip and it was wonderful!  What a beautiful area with the most spectacular views.  We went to the Ottawa House Museum and then on to the Advocate Cemetery where I took 54 pictures of headstones, mostly Morris' with a few Knowltons and Spicers. and a McAloney.  I managed to match up 50 of the headstones with the info I have in my FTM program.  If we'd had more time, ( we spent too much time at the antique stores in Great Village !) I would have taken more pictures, but we plan to go again next summer. We also took pictures of the Wesleyan Methodist Burial Ground where Thomas Morris (son of Luthern) was buried.

There were 4 headstones that I couldn't match up in the Advocate Cemetery- one was for Cassie I. (Belle) Morris, born August 11, 1918, died April 1, 2003; Marie E. Morris, 1929-2006 ; Emerson M. McAloney, 1916-1991 and his wife, Marie E. Morris, 1917-2001; and J. Ephraim  Morris, 1861-1942 and his wife Sophia M. Turple, 181 - 1954.   Anyone know who they were?

Marjorie