Re: Obit - Stephen Fulton

Hi Rick:

Thanks. I can use it.

His son-in-law, Charles Ernest Harris was a bank manager who died instantly
on 30 Jan 1919 of gunshot wounds to the head and chest.

I¹ve added the name to the bucket list. Possible bank robbery maybe?

Bessie Evelyn Fulton died in the V.G.Hospital, Halifax on 25 Jan 1952. Both
she and her hubby were buried in Truro.

Dave