Obit (1973) - Russell Henry LETCHER

I don't think the following obituary has been posted before:

Dec. 24, 1973 Halifax Chronicle Herald:
SPRINGHILL - Russell Henry Letcher, 52, Falem (sic), Cumberland County, died Saturday at home.  Born in McCan (sic), he was a son of Mr. and Mrs. Cecil Letcher, Springhill.  He was a partner in the business firm of Letcher and Sons Limited.  Surviving besides his parents are his wife, the former Barbara Barlow, Amherst; a daughter, Bonnie (Mrs. James Jewkes), Springhill; a step-son, Terry, Amherst; a brother, Lorne, Amherst; two grandchildren.  The body is at Brown's Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held today at 2 p.m.  Rev. Boyd Butt will officiate.  Burial will be in Hillside cemetery.

NOTE:  I will post his wife's obituary in a moment.

Hope this helps someone,
Gerry