Obit (1986) - Minetta Priscilla THORNTHWAITE (nee KING)

I don't think the following obituary has been posted before:

Sept. 5, 1986 Halifax Chronicle Herald:
AMHERST - Minetta P. Thornthwaite, 7 Dale St., Amherst, formerly of Mount Pleasant and Oxford, died Wednesday at home.  Born in Mount Pleasant, she was a daughter of the late John W. and Iana (King) King.  She was a member of Mount Pleasant United Church.  She is survived by two brothers, Clifford, Amherst; George, Oxford; a sister, Edna King, Oxford; Debra Marks, Edmonton, Alta.; two nieces; a nephew.  She was predeceased by her husband, Lewis; a brother Newton.  The body is in W. Allen Funeral Home, Oxford.  Funeral arrangements are incomplete.

NOTE:  I will post her husband's obituary in a moment.

Hope this helps someone,
Gerry