Re: Looking for an obituary for Sadie Sarah Balfour McLeod

Her brother?

=============================
Springhill Record, Thursday, November 1, 1934, last page; Reel #2878,
NSARM, Halifax, NS
OBITUARY: Nicholas David MacLeod
There passed away quietly in his sleep, October 22nd, Nicholas David
MacLeod, at the age of 76 years. He was born at Londonderry and has been
a resident of Springhill for the past 52 years. He was a son of the late
Kenneth MacLeod and Annie Balfour. The funeral, which was largely
attended, was held from his home, Herrett Road, Wednesday afternoon, the
service being taken by Rev. J.R. Millar of St. Andrew's United Church,
assisted by Rev. G.R. Harrison of All Saint's Church. Besides his widow,
he leaves to mourn four daughters and five sons; Jessie (Mrs. Riley
Hatton), Blanche (Mrs. Walter Rae), Anne (Mrs. David Rector), all of
Springhill; and Gladys (Mrs. George Pond) of Providence, R.I.; the sons,
John, James, George, Varley and Charles, all of Springhill. He was also
survived by three sisters and one brother, Mrs. Chas. Robertson, Miss
Sadie MacLeod and Mrs. Leonard Walls, all of Seattle, Wash.; and Robert
MacLeod of Randolph, Mass. Many expressions of sympathy were shown
through cards and flowers. Interment was at Rodney Cemetery.
[Source: Dave Winter, 12 Oct 2010]