Re: CLARKE - MORRIS marriage; Cape Breton indexed

I have Kennedy Munro Clarke married to Loretta Lunn

Nova Scotia Historical Vital Statistics:
Lollie Lunn and Kennedy M. Clarke married 1901 in Cumberland County
Item can be found in Registration Year: 1901 - Book: 1810 - Page: 252 - Number: 248

And I have Loretta Lunn living until 9c5 15 1930 in New Salem Cum. Co.

Nova Scotia Historical Vital Statistics:
Loretta Clark, died 1930 in New Salem, Cumberland County
Item can be found in Registration Year: 1930 - Book: 143 - Page: 418

I note that Kennedy states he is a widower in 1922 when he marries Alida Jane Morris - do I have the wrong people?? Was there a divorce?

Judie