Re: Greta Mae (Dow) Nichols

==========
NSARM Halifax County Marriages, 1921; Book #10; Page #573
(Indexed as Chas A. Nichols and Freda M. Dowe)
Charles Arthur Nichols, Chauffeur, b, 21, Methodist
Living Dartmouth; Born Dartmouth
S/o John Charles Nichols, Harbor Grace, Nfld., and Helen Messer
And
Greta May Dowe, s, 19, Methodist
Living Dartmouth; Born Canaan
D/o Freeman Dowe, Diligent River, and Lottie Brown
Married 24 Aug 1921, Parsonage, Ochterloney St., Dartmouth
License #186
Before Guy Cole and Gladys F. Cole, both of Dartmouth
By Rev. Harford? Roe, Dartmouth, Methodist

Source: Dave Winter, 8 Nov 2011
Note: Signed as Greta Mae Dow