Re: Hazel Marguerite Porter of Springhill

===========================
NSARM death registrations (Cumberland Co)
Year: 1948 Page: 4388
Name: PORTER, Hazel Marguerite
DoB: 1912-12-28 NS
DoD: 1948-02-14 Pugwash, NS (Cumberland Home)
Age: 35y 1m 17d
Cause: general paresis; insane??
Occupation: none
Marital status: single
Spouse:
c/o: "not known" & Gertrude Porter (NS)
Burial: 1948-02-17 Springhill, NS
Undertaker: A H Brown, Springhill, NS
Informant: Gertrude Porter, mother, Springhill, NS
[collected by EMKeys 2011-11-07]