Re: Teed, Daniel b. Malagash, N.S.Feb 19, 1848

Good morning.

Adding to information already posted.

Daniel Teed husband of Olive Cox, was the son of John Teed
and Martha Ralph. John Teed was son of David Teed Jr. and Sarah ?
of Malagash. David Teed Jr. was son of David Teed and Eleanor Wynn.
David Teed Sr.was son of Daniel Teed and prob Elizabeth ?

In addition Daniel Teed and Olive had at least 2 other children
both died young.
George Teed d. 31 Mar 1880 Amherst son of Daniel of scarlet fever age 1 yr.
Ida May Teed d. 26 Oct 1890 Amherst daughter of Daniel of typhoid
age 8.

I've just recently joined the group.

Thank you
Wayne Teed