William E Atkinson

DEATH OF WILLIAM ATKINSON OF SOUTHAMPTON, CUMB. CO.
The death occurred recently in Boston, Mass., of William Atkinson, second son of Rufus Atkinson, of Southampton, Cumb. Co. Mr. Atkinson has been in failing health for some time and gradually grew worse till finally he was removed to the hospital, where his death took place a week later.
Deceased was in the thirty-sixth year of his age and was highly respected by all who knew him. Besides a father and mother, he leaves to mourn four brothers and four sisters. The brothers, are Ainsley, of Cambridge, Mass.; John of British Columbia, and E. C. Atkinson, of Southampton. One sister, Mrs. Etter, resides in Roxbury, Mass. The others are Mrs. Alberta Marney, of Parrsboro, Miss Jennie, teacher at Halfway River, and Miss Maud at home. The remains were brought to Southampton for burial, where funeral services were conducted from his home by Rev. Mr. McLaren. Interment took place in the West Brook Cemetery.
(Truro Daily News March 30, 1909, page 2)

It says four brothers, but only list three (missing Frederick) I have six sisters - two died early. By elimination I get Mrs. Etter as Annie Florence??