Obit: WEATHERBEE, Margaret Elizabeth [née JOHNSON]

Margaret E. Weatherbee 1920-2011
"It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our beloved
mother Margaret Elizabeth Weatherbee (nee Johnson). She passed
away peacefully in hospital with her children at her side in Lindsay,
Ontario on Friday, 14 October 2011. She is survived by her remaining
three children, Ross Johnson (Jelena) Weatherbee, James Randall
(Christine) Weatherbee and Barbara Gail Weatherbee, eight grandchildren
and seven great grandchildren. She will also be deeply missed by her
dear friend, Rose Weatherbee, her nephews and nieces in Amherst and
abroard; and extended family members Kathy and Bert Gallant. Services
are planned at the Furlong Jones Funeral Home, on 12 November at 1100
am.www.furlongjones.ca
[Thursday, 20-October-2011 Furlong~Jones, Funeral Home, Amherst, NS]
[collected by EMKeys 2011-10-20]