Re: Clara L. (Wood) Cole of Diligent River & Port Grevil_ le

Hello "samsirish"

Your transcription differs in some respects to the one I did yesterday.

I have her name as Annie MAY Black, her mother as Ellen AMELIA Black and
her witness as Sarah EDENA Black.

I read the minister's name as BAREHAM.

Eric
===========================
PANB marriage registrations (Saint John Co)
Number: 3164 Ref: B4/1901 Microfilm: F15599
Groom: WOOD, James Edward, 21, b, lumberman, CoE
living St Martin's, NB; born Diligent River, NS
s/o George & Axie Wood
and
Bride: BLACK, Annie May, 16, s, CoE
living St Martin's NB; born St Martin's, NB
d/o James Robert & Ellen Amelia Black
married 1901-12-21 residence of the bride, St Martin's, NB
before Isaac Allen (Parrsboro, NS) & Sarah Edena Black (St Martin's, NB)
by Alfred Bareham, St Martin's, NB
[collected by EMKeys 2011-10-19]