Re: Family of Robert Bell, Amherst, NS

Hello again Dave , would you have a photo of Robert Bell. If it is the same R.J Bell that was in Joggins he was at one time, about 1930 Mayor of Joggins. I am compiling a history of the Mayors and their photos and he is one that I do not have. Dara Check out my web site at
http://http://sites.google.com/site/jogginsmines/