Re: Bayna Staples Friar

I do not know what Yorkes you are looking at but I have an Edith Merion Taylor married to Osborne Forbes whose first wife was Ella Yorke daughter of John and Matilda.  Lynne

________________________________
From: Katherine <katherose1@...>
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 5:59 PM
Subject: [nscumber] Bayna Staples Friar

Hi Everyone,

I am back in the saddle again, as they say here in Texas, after fighting breast cancer for a year. Now in clinical remission and back into the genealogy. Prognosis is very good!

I am looking to find an address for Bayna Staples Friar and wondering if there are any family members out there who might have it.
Still and always looking for info on the Joyce, Graham, Hatfield Parsons and Yorke families, just to name a few.

Any info most appreciated

Katherine-Joyce Walker