Re: Reuben Rector and Angeline or Elizabeth Pugsley from Parrsbo_ ro

Thanks Gerrie and Eric.

My records show her name as Cannon rather than Canning. Taken from IGI, which
also shows a number of the children. Link is
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/search/frameset_search.asp?PAGE=/eng/search/ance\
storsearchresults.aspi
Interesting that Ephraim and Sarah have a son named Gilbert Frederick and their
daughther's son is name Frederick Gilbert.

Since my original post I found Margaret's death certificate (Item can be found
in Registration Year: 1945 - Book: 213 - Page: 1276) It shows her mother's name
as Elizabeth Angeline. She married Edward Martin.

David