Re: Reuben Rector and Angeline or Elizabeth Pugsley from Parrsbo_ ro

Well, you got this one right.

Reuben Rector (s/o Robert Rector & Mary Gow) married Angeline Elizabeth
Pugsley (d/o Ephraim Pugsley & Sarah Canning) in 1863.

They are the parents of Frederick Gilbert Rector, as mentioned, plus 10
other children: Sarah Elizabeth, T W, Ephraim, Mary R, George Francis,
James Arthur, Annie Marie, Clarence, Hudson Millard and Margaret E Rector.

Eric