Obit - BETTS, Jean Dorothy

BETTS, Jean Dorothy - Peacefully at Extendicare on Wednesday, April 28, 2004, Jean Betts went to join her husband "Gig" and son Ron. She is survived by her son Don and his wife Ann, a brother, Richard and a sister, Pauline. She will also be remembere d by her grandsons Jamie and Robbie, and many nieces and nephews. Mom will be greatly missed by her many friends at Branch 24, Legion, Denis and Pat, Dorothea, Bea and John and Bill and Mary to name a few. Mom was born in Amherst, Nova Scotia on Dece mber 20. 1914, and moved to St. Catharines in her teens. She was employed with Weston Bakeries and The Guaranty. She met and married her husband Irwin "Gig" Betts and enjoyed over forty years together before his passing on June 21, 1984. Mom will be missed by many. I would like to thank Dr. Wright and the staff at Extendicare for making my Mom's stay there enjoyable. A special thanks to 2nd Floor Staff Jeanette and Cathy D. Cremation has taken place. Private family arrangements. Remembrances to the Canadian Cancer Society would be appreciated by the family. Arrangements in the care of PASSFIELD MORTUARY SERVICES 905-682-0474. 0 St. Catharines Standard - Saturday, May 1, 2004 <http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/